9 Şubat 2013 Cumartesi

Some wonderful places in the World and a poem from me!





































Let'a have breakfast through the sea
Life would be so awful without you
You know I don't like to eat breakfast
But you gave it a end
Everything is wonderful with you
Say "good morning"
Say "hello" to the sun...
We are alive !
We are happy!
And together...
There is nothing makes me happy in the world ,
Except living with you...
Holding your hand
Kissing your lips
And loving you with all my heart...
You must remember this,
When we were child
We were hiding under the table
And sharing a piece of chocolate
For one kiss
Now we are sharing our happiness
Ain't that crazy?
Sweet and tasty as strawberry
Our lovely life
Our dogs Luke and Leia
You're my Anakin and I'm your Amidala

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.