14 Aralık 2012 Cuma

Very Special Photos of Emma Watson


"I also learnt that you’re not going to fall for the right person until you really love yourself and feel good about how you are.”

Source: Harry Crowder



"I’m dealing with people’s projections of me. I don’t know when people look at me if they see a beautiful dress I wore on the red carpet, or all of the magic and hype of Harry Potter. They very rarely just see who I am, which is a normal, human 22-year-old girl."



Emma on the red carpet for Elle's 19th Annual Women in Hollywood Celebration where she was one of nine women honored with an award.

"After auditioning for Sofia [Coppola], I didn’t hear from her for a while. I thought, Oh my God, I really want this part, so I wrote her an e-mail being like, 'Look, I know I’m not the obvious choice, I couldn’t be more unlike the girl you’d probably cast in this, and I appreciate that I have a lot of work to do, but I feel really passionate about this. Please, would you just consider me?' And I got an e-mail back saying, 'You already got it.'" -Emma on her upcoming role in The Bling Ring

"As an actress I take roles I find interesting."

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.